The SONOFF Smart Switch enables users to control any device connected to it via the eWeLink app directly from your mobile device. Tell it to turn on/off devices with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. It has a built-in web-server that exposes the REST API which allows you to connect the switch with your existing home automation system.
Simply set a timer to let your devices switch on/off automatically at a pre-set time through the day. For example, prepare your coffee maker in the evening, and a cup of coffee is ready for you in the next morning. Compatible with the IFTTT function and you can make more actions happen to trigger other devices or receive a notification on your phone once the action was triggered.
Along with support for smart scenes, just set a device to turn on/off to make any number of connected devices turn on/off. The LAN control is designed for situations where no Wi-Fi connection is available or in an unsteady Wi-Fi network environment. The share control is a convenient option that allows you to manage the same device with your family or friends by simply sharing it on the eWeLink app.
- Manage devices from your phone, anywhere and anytime
- Support Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant to turn on/off devices
- Make one device trigger on/off another one or groups of devices
- Control SONOFF devices with the utilization of IFTTT supported app and services
- The DIY Mode allows you to use the REST API to connect SONOFF BASICR3 with your existing home automation system
- Turn on/off the device when no Wi-Fi access in LAN Mode
- Share devices with your family to control together
- Show the real-time status on the eWeLink app for devices
- Can connect an old phone to make it monitor and control devices
Download the eWeLink app here: